Featuring flap chest pockets, point collar, waistband hem and metal button closing along the front, which is all the design elements of a classic denim jacket, but made in vegetable tanned leather. With a comfortable straight cut fit, this jacket is easy to style and adds an effortless workwear look to any outfit. Vegetable tanned leather uses natural materials in the tanning process, a commonly used ingredient is for example tree bark.
• Antique-silver hardware
• Point collar
• Jeans button front closure
• Press buttoned cuffs
• Flap chest pockets
• Welt hip pocket
• Press buttoned straps at bottom sides
• Chambrey contrast lining at back
• Three interior pockets
• Back length: 65 cm in size 50
• Main material: Lamb nappa
• Lining front & sleeves: 100% Polyester
• Lining back: 100% Cotton
Take care of your jacket
Learn the craft of leather care and your new jacket will only become more beautiful with time.